334 Acre Live Multi Par Real Estate Auction - Saturday April 22nd @ 1:00 PM - 23455 Cox Rd Lincoln Ar
AUCTION WILL BE HELD AT THE HISTORIC WASHINGTON COUNTY MILL COMPANY LOCATED AT 501 S MOCK ST. PRAIRIE GROVE ARKANSAS. AUCTION STARTS @ 1:00 PM
One of a kind property located in Northwest Arkansas ready to be your Ranch! This gorgeous cattle ranch is located in Summers approx 30 minutes from Fayetteville and just 20 minutes from Siloam Springs, Arkansas. The property consists of approx. 334 acres with 3 ponds and a 5,631 square foot custom built home. The home includes a custom rock fireplace, custom cabinets and 7 bedrooms, 7 full baths, 2 half baths, game room/sewing room and large walk-in closets. Every space in this home is oversized, including the oversized pantry, laundry room and 5 car garage. Property also has an insulated six bay 50'X120' shop building with concrete floor and a 20' lean to on the back side. Other buildings on this property include a 50'X125' red iron equipment barn and a 40'X120' hay barn located on the north end of the ranch. Also on the north end, is fantastic hunting woods with large bucks and an abundance of wildlife. This is the out doors person's dream with fishing and hunting galore.
The property will be offered in 11 tracts with easement access all around the property for easy access. You will be able to purchase one tract or all 11 tracts of your choice. There is a multitude of possibilities with this property. This property is served by two public water sources along with a well and Ozark Electric and Ozark Go High Speed Internet.
All announcements on sale day supersede any printed material.
REAL ESTATE AUCTION
RESERVE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF SALE
The Auction will be sold in a Multi Par format. You will have the opportunity to purchase the property in separate or combined tracts. For information on the format of the auction contact Paul Colvin 479-790-5513
1. PROPERTY TO BE SOLD WITH A 10% BUYER’S PREMIUM WHICH WILL BE ADDED TO THE SALE PRICE OF THE PROPERTY.
2. Anyone who can meet the conditions of cash at closing with no contingency of the sale is eligible to bid and purchase the property. This includes any and all Auctioneers, Real Estate Agents and Brokers, including family and friends of the Owner, Auctioneer, or Real Estate Broker.
3. In all Real Estate Auctions conducted by AUCTION MANAGEMENT GROUP represent the Seller in the Real Estate transaction.
4. The successful bidder will be required, upon conclusion of the auction to immediately sign an Arkansas Real Estate Purchase Agreement outlining the specific terms and conditions of the sale.
5. The successful bidder will be required, upon conclusion of the Auction to immediately provide good funds / Earnest Money in the form of Cash, Cashiers Check, or Personal check for 10% of final bid price. Check will be deposited immediately to the Auction Company Escrow. Earnest Money is NON-REFUNDABLE if buyer fails to close for ANY reason including failure to obtain financing.
6. This Real Estate Auctions is an Undisclosed Reserve Bid Auction as defined by the National Auctioneers Association. The Seller will have the right to accept or decline the highest bid at the conclusion of the auction process. The seller retains the right to have others bid on their behalf, up to and including the reserve amount.
7. Closing date will not be later than 45 days from acceptance of the Real Estate Contract. The balance of the purchase price is due in cash at closing.
8. Buyer will pay all and other costs necessary to close except for real estate taxes as stated in the separate contract. Seller shall guarantee clear and marketable title.
9. Property is sold AS-IS.
10. All taxes and special assessments currently due plus any prorated portion used by seller will be paid by the seller or adjusted at closing.
11. No guarantees are expressed or implied by the Seller or AUCTION MANAGEMENT CORP. REALTY including its real estate Agents and Auctioneers regarding the property or its use, any improvements to regulations, laws, or ordinances. Buyer needs to satisfy self, PRIOR TO AUCTION, that property satisfies their requirements.
12. The conduct of the auction and increments of bidding are at the discretion of the Auctioneer. Any announcements made by the Auctioneer at the time of the sale take precedence over any previous notices.
13. Property is auctioned as a Cash sale. Buyers must have secured funds prior to bidding. Seller provides no guarantee of Appraisal or Condition.
14. Buyer must satisfy self of property condition PRIOR to Auction and bidding process.
15. Buyer must also completely satisfy self of CONDITION and any boundaries, easements, restrictions, covenants, conditions, or restrictions prior to auction bidding process.
16. In the event there are multiple Buyers of various tracts, as depicted on drawing, it is understood that tracts must be approved by Washington County, Arkansas and each tract sold will be subject to and benefiting from a fifty-foot access for ingress and egress, and general utility easement over the subject tract conveyed for the benefit of the remaining tracts sold. Said access and utility easement shall run with the land. It is also understood that in the event there is one Buyer of all Eleven tracts of land shown, no new Survey will be performed and the tracts will be sold as is, where is, as currently recorded in the Property Records of Washington County, Arkansas.
Broker Participation will be 2% of the opening bid amount. To qualify Broker/Agent will need to register their client for the auction 72 hours in advance of the auction. If bid amount is accepted Broker/Agent or their representative must have attended the auction and closing to receive compensation. Contact Paul Colvin @ 479-790-5513 for registration instructions.
Contact: Paul Colvin Jr. for more info. 479-790-5513