Live and Webcast Real Estate Auction - March 2nd @ 1:00 pm - 31814 Hwy 28 Waldron AR
Description: Embrace the opportunity to own a piece of agricultural paradise! This live real estate auction presents a 50-acre property situated at 31814 Hwy 28 in Waldron, Arkansas. The parcel includes a well-maintained home and various outbuildings, offering a unique blend of comfort and functionality. MINERAL DO NOT CONVEY.
- Home: The property boasts a charming residence, providing a comfortable living space surrounded by the tranquility of nature.
- Outbuildings: Multiple outbuildings add versatility to the property, catering to various agricultural or storage needs.
- Land: With approximately 50 acres at your disposal, the potential for farming, development, or creating your dream estate is vast.
Auction Information: This is a live auction event that will take place on-site at 31814 Hwy 28 on Saturday March 2nd @ 1:00 pm. Don't miss the chance to bid on this expansive farm with immense potential. Whether you're an investor, developer, or someone seeking a picturesque retreat, this property has something to offer.
REAL ESTATE AUCTION
TERMS & CONDITIONS
1. PROPERTY TO BE SOLD WITH A 10% BUYER’S PREMIUM WHICH WILL BE ADDED TO THE SALE PRICE OF THE PROPERTY. An example is if you bid $100,000 we would add $10,000 to your bid price making your contract price $110,000.
2. Anyone who can meet the conditions of cash at closing with no contingency of the sale is eligible to bid and purchase the property. This includes any and all Auctioneers, Real Estate Agents and Brokers, including family and friends of the Owner, auctioneer or Real Estate Broker.
3. In all Real Estate Auctions conducted by BLOCK REALTY & AUCTION MANAGEMENT GROUP, Block Realty & Auction Management Group represents the Seller in the Real Estate transaction.
4. Real Estate Auction participation is offered on the phone or by webcast to Absentee bidders. The absentee bids may be presented live by a representative of BLOCK REALTY & AUCTION MANAGEMENT GROUP up to the Absentee Bidder’s maximum bid.
5. The successful bidder will be required, upon conclusion of the auction, to immediately sign an Arkansas Real Estate Purchase Agreement outlining the specific terms and conditions of the sale.
6. The successful bidder will be required, upon conclusion of the Auction, to immediately provide good funds/ Non-Refundable Deposit Money in the form of Cash, Cashiers Check, or Personal Check for 10% of the final contract price. Check will be deposited immediately to the Auction Company Escrow. Deposit Money is NON-REFUNDABLE if buyer fails to close for ANY reason including failure to obtain financing.
7. This Real Estate Auction is an Undisclosed reserve Bid Auction as defined by the National Auctioneers Association. The Seller will have the right to accept or decline the highest bid at the conclusion of the auction process. The seller retains the right to have others bid on their behalf, up to, and including, the reserve amount.
8. The closing date will not be later than 30 days from acceptance of the Real Estate Contract. The balance of the purchase price is due in cash at closing.
9. The Buyer will pay all costs necessary to close the transaction except for real estate taxes as stated in the separate contract. Seller to guarantee clear and marketable title.
10. Property is sold AS-IS. Seller shall furnish a general warranty deed conveying marketable title.
11. All taxes and special assessments currently due plus any prorated portion used by Seller will be paid by the Seller or adjusted at closing.
12. No warranties are expressed or implied by the Seller or BLOCK REALTY & AUCTION MANAGEMENT GROUP, including its Real Estate Agents and Auctioneers regarding the property or its use, any improvements, or regulations, laws, or ordinances. Buyer needs to satisfy self, PRIOR TO AUCTION, that property satisfies their requirements.
13. The conduction of the auction and increments of bidding are at the discretion of the Auctioneer. Any announcements made by the Auctioneer at the time of the sale take precedence over any previous notices.
14. Property is auctioned as a Cash sale. Buyers must have secured funds prior to bidding.
15. Buyer must satisfy self of property condition PRIOR to Auction and bidding process. Seller provides no guarantee of Appraisal or Condition.
16. Buyer must also completely satisfy self of CONDITION and any boundaries, easements, restrictions, covenants, conditions, or restrictions prior to bidding process.
17. Auctioneer is a licensed real-estate Agent and/or Broker.
By signing below, the bidder agrees that he/she understands and consents to these terms and conditions as a condition of receiving a bid number.
MINERAL RIGHTS DO NOT CONVEY
All announcements auction day supersede all previously advertised material.
Broker Participation will be 2% of the opening bid amount. To qualify Broker/Agent will need to register their client for the auction 72 hours in advance of the auction. If bid amount is accepted Broker/Agent or their representative must have attended the auction and closing to receive compensation. Contact Paul Colvin @ 479-790-5513 for registration instructions.
Contact: Paul Colvin Jr. for more info. 479-790-5513